USN Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USN is closed due to the closure of Habbzone.org. I will continue the Militiary Corporations (MilCorps) on a different habbo retro. Until then, its abide you adue.

USN Recruit Training Forum

Admin
    Admin

USN Recruit Training Forum Empty USN Recruit Training Forum

Post  Admin Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 am

Hello and welcome to the US Navy Recruit Training, I am [Name,Rank], you will call me [Gender], and I will be your trainer for today. In this training, you may NOT MOVE OR TALK during this session. There will be designated times for questions.
    Any questions before we begin? (wait till they say no sir/ma'am). Ok, moving on.

Ranking Structor: Here in the US Navy, there are 5 different types of rank classes, they are asl followed:
    Enlisted: They are responsible for base recruitment.
    Junior Non-Commissioned Officer [JNCO]: They are just above the Enlisted class. They TOO are responsible for recruitment. They can also train.
    Senior Non-Commissioned Officer [SNCO]: As the leaders of the work force, they are incharge of keeping the JNCO and Enlisted classes doing their job properly.
    Warrent Officer: The highest NCO rank. They are responsible for punishing the rule breakers. They are to be called Sir/Ma'am, depending on there gender.

Recruitment: As an Enlisted member of the USN, you are responsible for helping each civilian individually and properly. This means you can ONLY help one civilian. You are to help them with their UNIFORM and MOTTO.

USN Terms: There are numerous term in the United States Navy, they are:
    AFK/BRB: Away From Keyboard/Be Right Back. If you have to, go to the back row for this.
    FTF: Fill The Front. The front row is the row in which you work.
    FTB: Fill The Back. All new recruits sit in the first 3 seats. Also for AFK/BRB people.
    F&C: Front & Center. You go up to the Officer who called you up during ATTENTION and say SIR/MA'AM, depending on their gender.
    Attention on Deck: You stand on square infront/behind your seat WITHOUT Moving or Talking.

USN Entry Procedure: The USN Entry Procedure AKA USNEP is a very effective way to limit the amount of people who enter at once. The Gate Guard [GG] cannot let in any civilians in if they didnt join.

USN Promotion: Congratulations Recruits, you have passes the USN Recruit Training. Please make your motto:
    [USN] Seaman Recruit [T] and change your uniform to Tan Short Sleeved Shirt and Dark Grey Pocketed Pants. Please search up Militia-Owner and add the last room to your favorite rooms. Now please return to base.
    Admin
    Admin

USN Recruit Training Forum Empty Re: USN Recruit Training Forum

Post  Admin Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 am

Admin wrote:Hello and welcome to the US Navy Recruit Training, I am [Name,Rank], you will call me [Gender], and I will be your trainer for today. In this training, you may NOT MOVE OR TALK during this session. There will be designated times for questions.
    Any questions before we begin? (wait till they say no sir/ma'am). Ok, moving on.

USN Rules and Regulations: The USN is governed by a set of rules.If you do not follow these rules, there will be consequences. Please read the yellow sticky and stand when you are done.

Ranking Structor: Here in the US Navy, there are 5 different types of rank classes, they are asl followed:
    Enlisted: They are responsible for base recruitment.
    Junior Non-Commissioned Officer [JNCO]: They are just above the Enlisted class. They TOO are responsible for recruitment. They can also train.
    Senior Non-Commissioned Officer [SNCO]: As the leaders of the work force, they are incharge of keeping the JNCO and Enlisted classes doing their job properly.
    Warrent Officer: The highest NCO rank. They are responsible for punishing the rule breakers. They are to be called Sir/Ma'am, depending on there gender.

Recruitment: As an Enlisted member of the USN, you are responsible for helping each civilian individually and properly. This means you can ONLY help one civilian. You are to help them with their UNIFORM and MOTTO.

USN Terms: There are numerous term in the United States Navy, they are:
    AFK/BRB: Away From Keyboard/Be Right Back. If you have to, go to the back row for this.
    FTF: Fill The Front. The front row is the row in which you work.
    FTB: Fill The Back. All new recruits sit in the first 3 seats. Also for AFK/BRB people.
    F&C: Front & Center. You go up to the Officer who called you up during ATTENTION and say SIR/MA'AM, depending on their gender.
    Attention on Deck: You stand on square infront/behind your seat WITHOUT Moving or Talking.

USN Entry Procedure: The USN Entry Procedure AKA USNEP is a very effective way to limit the amount of people who enter at once. The Gate Guard [GG] cannot let in any civilians in if they didnt join.

USN Promotion: Congratulations Recruits, you have passes the USN Recruit Training. Please make your motto:
    [USN] Seaman Recruit [T] and change your uniform to Tan Short Sleeved Shirt and Dark Grey Pocketed Pants. Please search up Militia-Owner and add the last room to your favorite rooms. Now please return to base.