USN Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USN is closed due to the closure of Habbzone.org. I will continue the Militiary Corporations (MilCorps) on a different habbo retro. Until then, its abide you adue.

USN Firearms Training

Admin
    Admin

USN Firearms Training Empty USN Firearms Training

Post  Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am

Welcome to the United States Firearms Training Program [USFTP], I am [Name + Rank], and I will be your Firearms Guide for today. This is just the same as the USNRT but different, we will be working with guns and there types.

Colt 45: Lets get started with the Colt 45. This is a US Standard Pistol. Please take your time and shoot the little targets 15 times. Once done, please turn the Safety on and place it on the bench infront of you.

M16: This is the US Standard Assault Rifle. Before the M16, we used the Thompson Assault Rifles until the gangsters and mafias started using them. Please do the same with the Colt 45.
    Admin
    Admin

USN Firearms Training Empty Re: USN Firearms Training

Post  Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 am

[quote="Admin"]Welcome to the United States Firearms Training Program [USFTP], I am [Name + Rank], and I will be your Firearms Guide for today. This is just the same as the USNRT but different, we will be working with guns and there types.

Colt 45: Lets get started with the Colt 45. This is a US Standard Pistol. Please take your time and shoot the little targets 15 times. Once done, please turn the Safety on and place it on the bench infront of you.

M16: This is the US Standard Assault Rifle. Before the M16, we used the Thompson Assault Rifles until the gangsters and mafias started using them. Please do the same with the Colt 45.

MP5: This is the US Navy Standard Sub-Machin Gun. Please shoot the target.

12 Guage Shotgun: This is the US Standard Shotgun. Please shoot the target.

12x Sniper Rifle: This is another US Standard weapon. This time, you will look through the scope, please shoot the targets.

Mounted Machine Gun: This baby here is a deadly weapon. This version is the MG42, also known as Hitler's Buzzsaw. Please be careful while handling this heavy gun.